Friday, February 14, 2014

Winner & Design Team Favorites CMM79

Happy Hearts Day!
Time for another Challenge Winner and the Design Team Favorites!

Lots of Thanks to last month's sponsor: Scrapper's Delights!


and our  random.org winner is...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(the winner has been notified)


And now on to our
Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards and gives YOU a creative high five!


Nicole, I loved this the moment I clicked your link.  I think the colours and image choice in your card are a perfect combination, combined with the patterned paper and you won me over.  I am yet to purchase those action wobblers but you definitely tempted me into adding them to my wishlist.

Fantastic card with a very fun way to make that beautifully coloured image wobble. I love everything about it!


Oh. My. Sweetness! This is definitely a card to uplift and cheer someone up! The layout, the image, and choice of colors all come together so well. Not to mention you followed the guidelines and the challenge theme perfectly! You can see the heart in this card! TFS, Nicole!



This brought a big smile to my face Toni. Love that image and I bet he looks so funny on his Action Wobble.
This card made me smile, I love that image.  I love the use of action wobbles.


Great use of space! I loved the image and the scene that was created. What isn't to love about it!





Amazing idea! Love is in the air... Lovely card, sweetie design and yammy pink!


I like the colors, it's so of sun and fresh. I like to move image





Beautiful stamping and your colouring is just gorgeous. I also love all the added elements of your project.  So creative, I was immediately drawn to your creation.




Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!

1 comment: